1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Even More Mech Colors 1.0

Adds 17 mech colors

1. Skyligh
    Since my other mech color mod was a port of Seraphi's [COLORBOUND] 2016, I've made this mod for my own colors. Any more new colors I add will be to this mod.

This mod adds 17 new colors for your mech.

If installed properly, the new colors are added to the color selection in the Mech Assembly Station.
    It should work for all vanilla mech parts and paintable modded parts.

If you uninstall the mod, your mech will revert to vanilla colors. I think it just goes back to the default colors.

This mod adds the new colors to the end of the list. If you add more mech colors from another mod, and it loads before mine, that mod will push back this one's colors.

This mod adds the new colors to the end of the list. If you add more mech colors from another mod, and it loads before mine, that mod will push back this one's colors. For that reason, I strongly recommend installing [COLORBOUND] 2016 for Mechs first, so that updates to this mod won't change mechs colored from that one.

c1.PNG c2.PNG c3.PNG c5.PNG c6.PNG c7.PNG c8.PNG c9.PNG
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.