What I did in this Update:
This means that the mod is FEATURE COMPLETE and usable from zero to end-game.
- Finished art for all tables:
- Art is done from T1 to T3, no more placeholders!
- Updated the list of items that you can study on every table.
- All tables have been updated to support all "Vanilla" items and all "Elithian Races Mod" items.
- FU items are not supported YET (I'm on it, be patient, FU adds a lot of things)
The next step will be Steam release, I'll try to do it the weekend, but no promises here.
Please, try it here and give as much feedback as possible, of things you like, of things you don't like, of things that seem strange or not clear, any feedback is better than no feedback
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Equivalent Exchange for Starbound 3.1.5
Starbound mod inspired by Equivalent Exchange