What I did in this Update:
That's all, enjoy it!
- Improve table names per tier.
- "Basic<Name> table" for T1
- "Advanced <Name> table" for T2
- "Expert <Name> table" for T3
- Improve table rarity per tier.
- Rare for T1
- Legendary for T2
- Essential for T3
- Improve the "Study more" tooltip.
- Now it tells how much more you need to study.
- Add filter to the item list.
- Self-explanatory, added a filter
- Added art for the T2 Mine table.
- I'm not happy at all with it, but sadly that's the most I can do
- Even with that, it's much better than a placeholder.
- Updated the list of materials you can study in a mine table.
- Added "core fragment" to T1
- Added "gold", "Titanium" and "Durasteel" to T2
- Added "diamonds", "Aegisal", "Ferozium", "Violium" and "Solarium" to T3
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Equivalent Exchange for Starbound 3.1.5
Starbound mod inspired by Equivalent Exchange