1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Equippable Utility Bots 2.1

Adds back items resembling different monsters that produce different buffs

1. Light Roombot Visual Fix

Wulf_Oman
    The Light Roombots had a slight issue with the bubbles while swimming - so I fixed it so it looks much better (in my opinion) and is now fixed.
  2. Overhaul

Wulf_Oman
    • Fixed crashes with some roombots
    • Made "Light Grey" a color option (highly suggest dye-mod, yes it still works, for getting custom colored bots
    • Changed the folder name to "Wulf" instead of "zWulf" since that apparently isn't what determines the load order [The .modinfo name(s) do] - all my other mods will also get this change eventually. If you're OCD about it, just change any other "zWulf" mods to "Wulf"
    • Changed the windowconfig for wirestation - all vanilla recipes and...
  3. Well this is embarassing...another hotfix

Wulf_Oman
    This time it wasn't anything major; just fixed the names being displayed as [Color} to [Color]. Complete oversight on my part.
  4. Hotfix

Wulf_Oman
    I was in such a rush I forgot the recipes outside of the CreativeMode compatibility. It's fixed now; you craft dye at the Crafting Table and the Roombots at the Wiring Station