1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashspeaker's The House Of Peace (prev. EP's Shadow Expansion) 0.9.1.9+1

Adds new playable race with themed objects, dungeons and LORE

1. GodOfChaos
    GodOfChaos
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.1.7 Grammar Fixes
    The mod is really cool already, but I cant view the characters that this mod adds stats, like when I hover over the shadow race its just a black UI, I do have a extended character sheet mod installed. I was just wondering if theres either a way I can fix that, or if theres a place I can view the race's stats or if me playing another race doesn't affect the mod? Otherwise really cool mod
  2. Ahat
    Ahat
    3/5,
    In general, I do not know what the hell happened, but I lost the workbenches from this mod I xs now where to take them before they were in the kravtovy table and now I do not know where to take them (I only tried to run this mod all to no avail)
    1. Evil Parrot
      Author's Response
      Congratulations! You've run onto starbound, the great game with no understanding of mods it's supposed to support! Such bugs with seemingly no roots often appear for different users, myself included, absolutely randomly. Recipes disappearing, dungeons won't load, some random weapon causes CTD, and it's all a gamble. It would be no use trying to explain how it works(since I don't understand it myself), but I'd advise you several things to get it to work:
      1 - change game folder
      2 - Rename the mod package. From "contents.pak" to "stupidthingwontwork.pak", for example
      3 - Download the previous version of the mod
      This is quite confusing stuff since it appears only for some people. Perhaps we could try to deal with this issue in PM
  3. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    3/5,
    Are you aware that your mod download requires access now? I've downloaded this before, and had no issue, is there another link to download this?
    1. Evil Parrot
      Author's Response
      I wasn't aware of this, sorry for the inconvenience
      And thanks for bringing this to my attention! The access should be open now :3
  4. V30SH
    V30SH
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.1.2
    It's a great mod!
    interesting lore, objects and items looks good. Of course there are some flaws the previous commentator wrote about it, but i hope what author fix it.
    I liked that the race has such items as its own food and heal items and that they cant use familiar to players food and healers.
    Very potential project.
    I hope that more items and gears come soon!
    Looking forward to further development! <3
    /yep, i'm too not a english speaker and if i mistake sorry/
    1. Evil Parrot
      Author's Response
      Thanks for review<3
      There is a lot of plans for the future updates, and the more I learn, the more content I can provide, so there will definitely be more.
  5. ZeoMaddox
    ZeoMaddox
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.1.1 Nightfall Update
    This mod is one of the best race mods I've ever played, hands down. I love how the mod adds in structures and environments to the game that pertain to the Shadows that also use environmental storytelling, like the Origin warp. I do have just a couple of issues with it that could be improved. One is that the writing/dialogue of the Shadows seems kind of awkward. I'm assuming this is probably because you're not a native english speaker, which is totally understandable, but there are some times when it shines through a lot. The last thing is that the player is able to access all of the Shadow gear (armor, weapons, mech, etc.) super easily and quickly since the materials to craft them aren't too difficult to acquire, which isn't necessarily a problem, but it's super easy to get to the more overpowered Shadow gear very quickly as well. One example is that I when I checked how to make the Shadow Mech, I realized that I could make almost all the parts right then and there, since I was given a lot of the materials through the tutorial, and/or they didn't take long to craft (i.e. tenebrarium rock), and I feel like that's a bit of a problem, since I had only gotten to my second planet, and I was already able to make a game breaking mech. A way to fix this balancing issue is to maybe either add in some extra materials for higher-level Shadow gear, to prevent players from acquiring them as quickly, or, nerf some of the higher gear such as the mech so that the player can still access them fast, but it isn't as game breaking.
    Otherwise, I absolutely love this mod. I'm looking forward to see what you do with it in the future! :D
    1. Evil Parrot
      Author's Response
      Thanks for kind words :3
      I'm not a native english speaker indeed, I'm currently study the language, so I'm going to fix writings as soon as possible for me.
      Also, thank you for lighting up a problem with easy obtainable high-leveled shadow items. I'll get to fix that soon