1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Eox's hair mod v1.0 1.0

Five new haircuts for human feminine gents.

1. EarlTheOwl
    What motivated me to do that mod is the fact that I was unhappy with most female hairstyles featured in the game. Of course the first thing I did was downloading a few mods in order to add more haircuts in the game, but even those couldn't contempt me that much. Maybe I am too picky, but hey : there's no way to change that hairstyle in this game except through save manipulation. So once you chose, it's technically forever ! You gotta get the right pick. So what did I do then ? Well, if I can't find the right hairstyles for my character, I will just create them.

And here it is ! My first mod ever, and it's female haircuts. While the haircuts featured in this mod probably doesn't match the sprite quality of this game or other hair mods, I feel like they could still please a few of you. Have a preview :

[​IMG]

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Any criticism is good to hear if it's constructive enough. :)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Bug fix, for real.
  2. Small fi.

Recent Reviews

1. Crazyguel
    Crazyguel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    These are nice! I love them!
  2. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,