ATTENTIONThis mod aims to bring many of the items from the Kingdom Hearts Franchise into Starbound to the best of my ability.
This mod has been moved to Steam Workshop (Or at least will be when I finally fix it for 1.0). This page probably won't be updated unless I'm feeling particularly focused. Sorry for any inconvenience.
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately. . . Like, is any of this for real. . . or not?" - Sora
GOT A BUG REPORT?
Please attach your starbound.log file, without it I cannot diagnose the problem.
It can be found in "program files/steam/steamapps/starbound/starbound.log" for a 32bit system or in "program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/starbound/starbound.log". for 64bit.
Also, please don't just paste it into a new message, as that can take up an entire page, just attach the .log file. Thank you!
Light Seeker (Kingdom Key D)
Way unto Dawn
Bond of Flame
Two Become One
Keyblade of Heart
And all the rest from: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Other Weapons:Dream Sword
Χ-Blade (Ridiculously Huge)
Heart of Pure Light (For crafting the Keyblade of Heart. This is only temporary.)A decorative, Hylotl-themed item that is meant to resemble a Kamidana. The only reason this is in here is because I felt that it was a glaring omission from the Hylotl furniture already in the game, and I'm rather proud of my sprite.
Potions! (Inc. Ether, Elixer and their Hi-/Mega- versions.)
And custom Projectiles for nearly all weapons!Items are currently impossible to obtain normally. Please use /spawnitem for now. In May, the items will become obtainable somehow, or a list of all available items and their IDs will be listed here.
Open Tabula Rasa's menu and go to the "KHC Test" tab to spawn the requirements for crafting Keyblades.
- > KEYBLADES
- > SPECIAL WEAPONS
- > GENERIC
- > SYNTHESIS MATERIALS
- > KEYCHAINS
"KEYBLADE ID"keychain (Without quotation marks)
Overall Progress: 10%
For each part, I will add content from one game at a time in the order they are encountered in the game. I'll go through each game in this order:
- Part One: Keyblades - Progress: 50%
- Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix - Released
- Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix - Released
- Re: Chain of Memories - No new Keyblades
- 358/2 Days - In Progress - Art Stage
- Birth by Sleep - In Progress - Art Stage
- Re: Coded - No new Keyblades (except Zero•One)
- Dream Drop Distance - Not in Progress
- Part 1.5: Some sort of Keychain system. - Nearing Completion
- Part Two: Other Weapons - Progress: 12%
- Part Three: Equipment (Accessories and Armor and such)
- Part Four: Consumables - Progress: 13%
- Part Five: Synthesis - Progress: 25%
- Part Six: Clothing (Probably)
- Part Seven: Spells (This may be harder than I thought)
- Part Eight: Gumi Ship stuff (Hopefully)
- Part Nine: Enemies, NPCs, Etc. (Maybe
- Part Ten:Bosses (If I can, no promises)
These are the statuses I'll use:
- Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
- Re: Chain of Memories
- 358/2 Days
- Birth by Sleep
- Re: Coded
- Dream Drop Distance
- Not in Progress
- In Progress
- Nearing Completion
- Undergoing Changes
FAQ-Once the new updates Chuchlefish are working on run through, I'll be using the new status effect system to give many Keyblades a unique function, thereby giving you a reason to use something other than Ultima all the time. But for the time being, they'll all be pretty much the same.
-Allot of the things in this mod are temporary, and will be changed/improved over the coming updates.
-Nexusmods Page: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/566/?
Disney & SquareEnix for making Kingdom Hearts
VennusBear for making a similar mod that inspired me
Dragonith for allowing me to use his Moogle sprite(s)
NexusMods for providing documentation conventions
KHWiki.com for providing all the detailed information I need as well as those helpful pictures of the item in question and nothing else. (Allot of wikis don't go through the trouble of removing the background and/or rendering the models themselves.)
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod 0.0.5d
Stuff from the Kingdom Hearts Universe