1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.8.1
    Congratulations mod amazing, could add item search in the character inventory.
    I'm using bk3k inventory would be of a great help to item search
    nice work thank you
  2. Chucklesnail
    Chucklesnail
    5/5,
    Good
  3. Mendo
    Mendo
    5/5,
    I've been using this mod for a long time, I really like the fact that you can store items in boxes in your inventory and upgrade the sizes of the boxes.
  4. sans965
    sans965
    5/5,
    супер
  5. Supernovakid1
    Supernovakid1
    5/5,
    Version: 5.7.2
    It's good, a must have, reminds you of safes in Terraria only better.
  6. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    5/5,
    Finally I have this original game. I'm glad that you continue with this fantastic mod. Greetings from Uruguay.
  7. lapkasuper
    lapkasuper
    5/5,
    Hurray, finally I am a snail. I carry all my stuff with me. Thank you for the opportunity!
  8. Bndktk
    Bndktk
    5/5,
    A life saving mod for us hoarders who like everything to be neat and well organized. The compatibility with other mods is also excellent and bugs are swiftly fixed.
  9. Gamator
    Gamator
    5/5,
    Version: 5.7.0
    An excellent mod. It's a must have for anyone who loves collecting decorations and such since the Quick Stack option allows to quickly store repeated items instead of having to click over every single item several times.
    The only change i would like to ask is to make the increase in storage for all containers optional, i really dislike having an increased slot capacity over the vanilla version, it feels a little bit like cheating even if it is with something as trivial as storage space.
  10. TheTraveller999
    TheTraveller999
    5/5,
    Version: 5.7.0
    thank you so much for this mod. i am such a pack-rat :)
  11. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    4/5,
    Version: 5.6.5
    A very essential mod containing several improvements and functionalities! But I do not like the standard increase that it brings in all storages, even without the addon. I would like an option only with the features and without increasing any size of the standard containers.
  12. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.4
    I'm so used to this modification that I do not know how to play without it...
    Excellent!
  13. Lockin_Nekerein
    Lockin_Nekerein
    5/5,
    No Way. I hope to find this, and I find it
  14. Seirun
    Seirun
    5/5,
    Must have for hoarders and normal people alike
  15. sicrotodrocata
    sicrotodrocata
    5/5,
    One of the best mods out there! I cant play the game without it. should be implemented in the core game because of how well its made and the overall usefulness of it.
  16. moderate
    moderate
    5/5,
    best
  17. Alepod
    Alepod
    5/5,
    Surely must have
  18. Meowmeowmeownya
    Meowmeowmeownya
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2
    Really useful, helpful and awesome mod, NEED to be installed! No bugs at all, working perfectly, so that's very nice mod, great work.
  19. AngleWyrm
    AngleWyrm
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, well developed and works as expected.
  20. tadpoleJones
    tadpoleJones
    5/5,
    amazing