1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. edasaki
    edasaki
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2
    Awesome mod! Would be nice to have a reverse quick stack (commented in discussion thread). Basically click to move items in container to your inventory if you already have a copy.
  2. DarkMaster006
    DarkMaster006
    5/5,
    Ty! really useful!
  3. notdumm32
    notdumm32
    5/5,
    Thanks!
  4. retrox500
    retrox500
    5/5,
    usefull mod, god job
  5. danziger
    danziger
    5/5,
    Cannot live without it, fantastic features and the storage matter shop and storage matter system fits in perfectly with the original game! 11/10
  6. Avito
    Avito
    5/5,
    Version: 5.5
    Very nice mod :)
  7. MaMad
    MaMad
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.3
    Great mod !
    Keep items after smashing crate is really awesome !
  8. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Very good. Compatible with the Universal Uncrafter mod. Doesn't show much conflict with other mods installed. Only suggestion is that if you can make a version with the content lock in chests when destroying them removed as it gets kind of tedious if you farm but don't take the time to open them. It's also good for people who would just like to destroy it and have the loot drop to prevent time being wasted. Otherwise great. I'll give it a five star rating as you deserve it.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review! You can destroy world generated containers as well if you not opened them before.
  9. flowerslug
    flowerslug
    5/5,
    this is a god save. i had waaay too much stuff and this saved me
  10. jvm222
    jvm222
    5/5,
    If you're playing Vanilla this is a fun little addon to expand the basic storage levels. If you're playing frackin universe this is a mod that is NEEDED and should be integrated into FU. With all the added items FU has this mod is required for less frustration. No longer are you asking yourself, where should i put that 10x10 shipping container with 300 slots. Instead you're dumping 30 wooden crates into the manipulator to upgrade your ship storage to max.
  11. loloman
    loloman
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod
  12. cpeosphoros
    cpeosphoros
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, an absolute "have to".

I've installed it before I reached the Outpost with my first character.

The mod is so well integrated with vanilla that I didn't even noticed the matrix storage quest was not a vanilla one until I started modding myself and read @NeoVanAlemania's code.

I would give it 6 stars if I could.
  13. shark213
    shark213
    5/5,
    One of the mod I can't play without. For people like me who loves collecting so much, this mod is surely a hero! Thank you creator! #fistbump
  14. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.2
    A must-have , i love the fact we can now add slot to chest , it work even with my modded fridges , thx so much mate !
  15. Troll-farente
    Troll-farente
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.2
    I like this mod.
  16. Ferrius
    Ferrius
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.1
    A key to better Starbound gameplay is an organised inventory.
  17. Rakhox
    Rakhox
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1
    Seriously this web need put more star for this mod

just a little question for this autor

is possible make a special freezer box for than never rotten in stacked food and keep many stacked food in this and for terramart shipment for acummulate many money ...but please no delete the rotten option in my inventary and normal wooden boxes

thank you
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your feedback!

I guess you mean a refrigerator? All the fridges from Starbound still have this feature in which the spoil timer stops... so?
  18. xxbbbluexx
    xxbbbluexx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0
    Super useful and add a little new mission :) all great.
  19. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    This mod come a long way from when I first downloaded it. All the new stuff very useful.
  20. ProShow
    ProShow
    5/5,
    IT'S AWESOME!!!