1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    Version: 3.8
    good mod!!
  2. Multistream
    Multistream
    5/5,
    Version: 3.7
    Great. But can you make vanilla mod, with new storage UI but old capacity?
  3. Eirikur
    Eirikur
    5/5,
    Version: 3.7
    Best container mod out there. Incredibly active and friendly mod author as well.
  4. TheTraveller999
    TheTraveller999
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5
    Very Cool, great for all us pack rats :P
    used to be sooo painful to reorganize a building..... now i can just pop the container into my inventory and then replace it where i need to with out transferring it all out and then back in once it has be placed again.
  5. liuqiba
    liuqiba
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4
    great!
  6. xBixitolpg
    xBixitolpg
    5/5,
    amazing
  7. Miks13
    Miks13
    5/5,
    Dude,this mod is awesome. Because i always destroy a box full of items.
  8. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    very good!
  9. gmq
    gmq
    5/5,
    Version: 3.3
    This mod was great. The reduction from 10% to 2% just pushed it to perfect.
  10. UnsoundMrBlaze
    UnsoundMrBlaze
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    This mod is definitely needed for a hoarder/collector. I love everything about it and thanks for the updates!
  11. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    Good!!
  12. Arthur30
    Arthur30
    5/5,
    A really great mod for those who cant be bothered to place more storage ore are out of space in ships.
  13. Zhankev
    Zhankev
    5/5,
    I like to collect just about everything. Enhanced Storage is a must have mod for me. Being able to pick up a chest full of random crap I would otherwise leave (or spend hours shuttling back and forth to get) is fantastic.

I recently added the Frackin' Universe mod. As cool as it is, it adds so many more items, this mod becomes even more essential.

To add to the awesomeness, the mod creator keeps up with support for other mods that add containers, and keeps up with comments, requests, and updates regularly. Within days of a new update to Starbound.

Thanks for an awesome mod.
  14. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    One of my "must have" mods.
  15. Seirun
    Seirun
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    This is the single most helpful mod I have ever shoved in the game.
  16. Emilgardis
    Emilgardis
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
    Awesome mod, a must have for people that feel strongly about inventory space.
  17. HSneak
    HSneak
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7
    "Enhanced" IS the key-word, great mod !
  18. UnsoundMrBlaze
    UnsoundMrBlaze
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7
    It is a great addition for my addiction! It gives me plenty of room to store useless items, weapons and food. This is a must for any hoarder.
  19. Emilgardis
    Emilgardis
    4/5,
    Version: 2.6
    The new sorting works well and very much appreciated, however, seems like sorting now only works in some (most) containers. Tested (and doesn't work) with shiplocker, big shipping container, large wooden crate and weapon chest. Using the standard edition on win10 x86_64
  20. Silent Strider
    Silent Strider
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    I only wish there was a version without the crafting station and the blueprint drops (would save me the trouble of deleting them whenever I update the mod). Otherwise, great mod.