1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Fantastic job, not only does it give more space but follows as easy to understand method behind the amount of storage each item gives.
  2. Fortis
    Fortis
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2 [Cheerful Giraffe]
    I'm a major packrat, I love to store away everything. This helps me keep my ship from being totally cluttered with lots and lots of chests.
  3. Seilyne
    Seilyne
    5/5,
    Thanks for the update.
  4. Asero
    Asero
    5/5,
    From another obsessive hoarder, thanks for this!!!
  5. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    One of the best, most essential mods to have. I can't imagine why the vanilla game doesn't already implement these changes.
  6. Kagea
    Kagea
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 [Cheerful Giraffe]
    This mod is a must have for my starbound experience! I am a hoarder (at least in games) and I hated it that you had 30+ chests on your ship and that you never found the right one with the item you needed because it was so confusing. I think I can speak for every Item hoarder that this mod is AMAZING and thank you for your continued support of it
  7. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 [Cheerful Giraffe]
    Thank you for the update! This mod is necessary for an enjoyable game for me.
  8. oyabu
    oyabu
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 [Cheerful Giraffe]
    Works on 1.0, but the quest "Visit The Outpost" can't be complited... so take the mod off to mak the quest... and put back later.. and no problem for now =D
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review! I found the problem about the quest. I'll will update the mod tomorrow! :)
  9. JjForcebreaker
    JjForcebreaker
    5/5,
    Great mod. I hate limited space in vanilla game.
  10. fostot
    fostot
    5/5,
    Hey there, fantastic mod, can you fix it for the Gene Storage Bank though, it makes my 128 slot storage boxes 56 instead for some reason... :(
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much! Yep I'll fix that.
  11. ewsmith
    ewsmith
    5/5,
    does everything it says it will.
    note: scanning the storage store will freeze the game but a restart will fix it. so, just don't scan that store for now :D
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'll will fix this on monday. :)
  12. Roy_Mayer
    Roy_Mayer
    5/5,
    Great!!
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much! I hope it works fine in 1.0 too. :)
  13. Zhankev
    Zhankev
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12 [Glad Giraffe]
    This mod does exactly what it says. My dungeon runs no longer get cut short because I can drop stuff in a chest and keep going. Also, no more sorting through equipment while I'm in a dungeon. I can wait until I'm ready to stop.

Thanks modder!
  14. ariennex
    ariennex
    4/5,
    Overall, this is great! I wish there was an option to toggle the stored item smashing though, because when exploring looting every box takes too long. Otherwise awesome!
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      This mod does what the description says, nothing more nothing less. Did you read the Discussion page before? Exactly this topic is a big part of the Discussion page...
  15. otakuwrath
    otakuwrath
    5/5,
    This combined with Item "Broadcaster + Hyper-storage" is really nice i mean this mod alone is glorious but together the 2 mods make item storage so much better.
  16. Wangsitu
    Wangsitu
    5/5,
    This is really helpful for me....I just can't throw anything away
  17. LazerRay
    LazerRay
    5/5,
    This is an extremely helpful mod when you dismantle dungeons, since some of them will quickly fill containers.

I just have to remember to open storage items before I pick them up when looting places or grabbing the random chests.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review!
      I hope I can find a solution to smash containers while exploring faster. Maybe with shift+cklick the container will smash like in vanilla Starbound.
  18. Kennethern
    Kennethern
    5/5,
    This mod is absolutely exceptional. I mainly found this because I and a friend have HUGE organization issues while using the tiny 15 item boxes. Superiorly simple, yet even more so useful. I can not thank you enough for not only this mod, but for this being my introduction to the mod scene.
  19. GhostFS
    GhostFS
    5/5,
    So useful but also so dangerous i nearly lost everithing for some wilde interaction with other mods :P
    It's possible to make the continer smashing optional? With a version without it, or the possibility to activete, deactivate the option in the game?
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the report. I'll send you pm because your problem. :)
  20. Luthor614
    Luthor614
    5/5,
    EXCELLENT! Was waiting very patiently for you to update this :-)