1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. Ayamabuki
    Ayamabuki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12 [Glad Giraffe]
    Excellent! Like others have said I couldn't even imagine playing without this mod. At each update I stop playing until I get a update on this. xD I simply just love it. <3
  2. Ominous Omen
    Ominous Omen
    5/5,
    so awesome! the saved storage is really helpful when reorganizing materials and stuff on my ship. thanks!
  3. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Nice. I felt like it was a little overpowered with all the extra storage at first, however it's grown on me. It's nice to be able to have room to pack things up and the capacity formula makes sense.
  4. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Great mod, does what it advertises, and does it well.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your quick reply and review! :)
  5. childeroland
    childeroland
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11 [Glad Giraffe]
    So convenient! thx!
  6. gettic
    gettic
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11 [Glad Giraffe]
    fist mod i get for any server!
  7. chean
    chean
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11 [Pleased Giraffe]
    Probably the single best "quality of life" mod for Starbound. The movable storage script takes the hassle out of reorganizing ships/relocating bases; increased container capacity is the icing on the cake.
  8. Zhankev
    Zhankev
    5/5,
    If you like to save all the useless crap you come across, this is a must have.

If you like to save just the useful stuff you find, this mod makes that much easier.

I found vanilla Starbound's chests too small for keeping track of all my crafting materials. This mod makes it much easier to store the resources I need for everything in a sensible location.

I collect WAY too much (I use the "Hoarder Edition"). I'd still collect almost everything if I didn't have this mod. It would just suck more of my time and space away. This mod makes it possible for me to feed my addiction to collect everything without having every room in my house be stacked with boxes. It also means I don't have to add a room for every planet I visit (just a couple crates). On a more personal note, it has made it very clear just how addicted to hoarding I am. Which is the first step to recovery.

In short, this mod does exactly as advertised; and it does so beautifully.
  9. Enderman99102
    Enderman99102
    5/5,
    This mod does exactly what it says on the tin. Versatile, if a bit cheaty.
  10. sosmic
    sosmic
    5/5,
    this mod is a must have !!!
    good job !!
  11. Antilles
    Antilles
    5/5,
    A+
  12. Khaylebsters
    Khaylebsters
    5/5,
    Thanks! Helps with everything storage.
  13. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10 [Pleased Giraffe]
    Great and very useful.
  14. GinXpool
    GinXpool
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10 [Pleased Giraffe]
    I simply can't see myself playing Starbound without this mod. I love collecting things, and thanks to this mod I now have plenty of storage space.
  15. Shallowain
    Shallowain
    5/5,
    Version: 1.08 [Pleased Giraffe]
    Absolutely essential mod.
  16. whitekitestrings
    whitekitestrings
    5/5,
    as a hoarder, this is one of my favorite mods that is pretty much essential to me enjoying myself in starbound. i'd previously used the creative mode mod's huge chests to store things, but they were laggy and the sprite kind of clashing/ugly. so this solves one of my most consistent problems in a balanced way. thank you!
  17. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Fantastic Creation! Modder listens well to the community too!
  18. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    I been waiting for this update- still used old version- Nice Work- again.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks!
      I changed a lot of things in this update - I hope I didn't forgot something. If so, please let me know it! :)
  19. Fleshwarper
    Fleshwarper
    5/5,
    Version: 1.061
    Hey man, this mod is underrated by a large margin. Trying to collect trees and things for a colony is impossible without it. It also makes customizing your ship much less time consuming. So, thank you for that. I hate to ask you for more but is there a possibility of you updating it for Pleased Giraffe? I feel like I'm being punished when I play without your mod, lol.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your detailed review!
      I'm going to prepare the update in the upcoming week. You can follow the discussion page of this mod to get the latest information. ;)
  20. spaztheninja
    spaztheninja
    5/5,
    Version: 1.061
    A must have mod in my opinion. Great work on it. Hope to see new updates please.