1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    Version: 1.022 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    MUST-have mod for anyone who wants to use frackinflora, starfoundry etc etc. 16 slot chests are pointless in a game where there are so many individial item types. Thank you.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  2. KateisLost
    KateisLost
    5/5,
    Version: 1.022 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Such a great mod for someone(like me) who hordes everything in sight. My house/ship looks so much better without 100 chests stuffed into every room. You have my deepest thanks for making this great mod!
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thank you too!
  3. Timidx3
    Timidx3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.021 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Really amazing mod, super useful, works perfectly, and the author is super friendly and active! 5 Stars++ Super recommended! :D
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks a lot sir! :)
  4. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Finaly! I don't need 5000 chests now! About time! (Mod works perfectly, love it!)
  5. AshsToAshs
    AshsToAshs
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Thanks so much. Works exactly as described. This is just what I was looking for!
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Great, thanks!
  6. Miralyth
    Miralyth
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    This is a wonderful mod and exactly what I was looking for. It'll be so much easier to organize and keep track of things, whilst maintaining my own choice of storage aesthetic.

Thank you so much.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thank yoz you too! :)