1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. DeltaZone1234
    DeltaZone1234
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.0 8/23/2014
    Great mod you have here. Do you have anymore plans for it in the future is this the best you can do for it?
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      If viability allows, we're not done with this yet.
  2. Phoenix of Chaos
    Phoenix of Chaos
    5/5,
    The earlier points I mentioned last time have been negated, and - as stated by the mod creator - all armours and clothing work for all vanilla races. I tip my hat to you.
  3. lillgrinn
    lillgrinn
    5/5,
    Great work. Great mod.
  4. Yanazake
    Yanazake
    4/5,
    This is pretty good, for laughs, and for variation. If i know how the sprites work, i can probably remove some and keep the glitch, avians and maybe one more race with the normal sprites. Damn, this is starting to make me want to mod the sprite mods and put them together >_< (this, some avian things...)
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      I don't find the mod amusing. At all. it was not made for comedy and I don't see how it could be.
  5. mutemann
    mutemann
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.8 8/20/2014
    the best spriter to work on starbound
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      Let's not have misunderstandings, I am not doing to sprites at this point. I haven't since the initial version and those were terrible. The credit goes to SpaceKGreen.
  6. Milavelo
    Milavelo
    5/5,
    Version: version .75 8/10/2014
    Thanks for this.

I really appreciate your hard work, great mod.
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      We're glad you're enjoying it.
  7. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6, 04/23/2014
    Fun enhancement. Looks like you put a lot of work into this, modifying each of the starter clothes to fit the new body. Great work!
  8. XxD3v1lD0g303xX
    XxD3v1lD0g303xX
    3/5,
    Version: 0.6, 04/23/2014
    This is a great mod! i was wondering if you make a bigger butt?
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      Three stars is "Great" eh? Wonder what five is. And no, I'm not inclined to do anything involving the rear. Given the way the sprites work, that'd be a nightmare.
  9. DeltaZone1234
    DeltaZone1234
    4/5,
    Version: 2013-12-31
    Thank god an update, what have you been doing during?
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      Getting a job and being stuck on details. That being said, due to Starbound website issue, I have been unable to upload the updated files yet. Kindly reserve your reviews until after it is available, please.
  10. Yazzo
    Yazzo
    4/5,
    Hey! This mod does what it tells you it does, however, I would love it if you added a version of the mod where the breasts give a more smooth transition to the neck, because the way it is now, it looks like the neck has been snapped off the spine, like XMatrix2X said. If you fixed this, I would be more than happy to make a hylotl version for your mod, and maybe even more species versions.
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      Other species versions are in the pipeline. As for the neck, I plan to do something about that, but it's a touch drastic, so it will take a while and that's assuming I don't run into complications. The end result however should look quite pleasant.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to provide assistance, I'm still not finalized on the appearance and if the plan mentioned above pans out, then what I have made so far will be entirely obsolete and I wouldn't want you to have wasted your effort in that manner.
  11. Nordseite
    Nordseite
    5/5,
  12. BitHorizon
    BitHorizon
    3/5,
    Seeing that it's so simple, I can see only one thing to improve to get this to 5 stars. That would be the actual sprite. It needs to be rounder. It makes the neck look like it's been snapped off the spine because the top of the body sprite is now flat like a slab. That's the only complaint I have.
    1. Word on the Wind
      Author's Response
      Yeah, that's something I haven't quite figured out how to address yet. There's a fair number of inconsistencies between the outfit alterations, so some are possibly less troublesome in this regard. Also the personality poses are different enough to be troublesome in certain regards.
  13. Alaizia Darkstar
    Alaizia Darkstar
    5/5,
    I love it! :D Ive been waiting for someone to do this.