1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Energy Weapons and More! 0.45

Weapons, armor, and clothes based on energy!

1. Debaubau
    This is my first mod; I very much appreciate any and all constructive feedback!

Update: This mod is now called "Energy Weapons and More!" to reflect the direction this mod has taken.
    This mod also requires in order to get the most out of the weapons included.

9/18/2016 - Multiple energy-based broadswords, one new assault rifle, a new end-game armor based on the vanilla Pathfinder armor and a space pirate costume are the currently implemented items.

9/18/2016 (11:42 PM) - Added a two-handed charge gun and a longsword. The longsword requires the mod below in order to work properly.

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/mele-weapon-types-mod.4184/

Proto Blade - A prototype energy weapon, uses a "fluid blade", where energy is only dispersed when the weapon is swung and activated. Custom alt ability shoots a single, exploding plasma bolt horizontal in line with the players chest. (Will continue to work on this alt ability...not super happy with it, but I like the idea of it.)
    [​IMG]

Nova Plasma Blade - An energy weapon that does use a solid blade of energy when activated, and stays active for about 1.5 seconds. Alt ability is currently Rising Slash, will probably get a custom ability once the other one is sorted out. Also planning to curve the blade, go for a space pirate look. ;)
    [​IMG]

Added Nova Officer's Armor (head, chest, legs). Way too OP right now, need to balance. Created at Separator's table. I love the Pathfinder armor, but looks too much like SWAT armor to me. Tried to change that, add a little more sci-fi with a new head, pauldrons, and gloves and changed the coloring/armor blending to look more like a combat spacesuit.
    [​IMG]

All melee weapons and the armor are craftable at the Seperator's Table. The gun is craftable at the Accelerator.

Thanks for checking out the mod! :)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Redacted Revenant likes this.