1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enemies Aren't Stupid! ... Anymore! 1.9

A mod that overhauls odd behaviors in NPC's and Monsters!

1. FIXED THE DARN THING!

SupaCURE
    --=Version 1.7=--
    - Fixed a bug where crew members would not spawn, this lead people to believe their save files were corrupted. They aren't, your game is fixed now for the most part. Enemies that were despawned may not come back, some may, it's hard to say. I am not able to update as frequently due to my recent acquisition of a full time job, but I will provide support during my time off as much as I can. Have a good one and thanks for using this little mod still!

- Oh and I made things a littttle bit faster (Daggers are faster, axes are faster, hammers are a little faster, and so on) just to change things up. Let me know if there are any problems or if you have any suggestions.

Notes: If you have any suggestions for future features please leave me a message below, I would love to know

ALSO ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE AND AFTER AN UPDATE HOLY CRAP CHUCKLEFISH LIKE TO CHANGE STUFF AND BREAK THE GAME / MODS.
Return to update list...