Hey everyone! Just releasing this awesome little fixer upper here! It adjusts certain things I feel are wrong with enemies (and possibly anything that's AI controlled).
- Fixed a bug where crew members would not spawn, this lead people to believe their save files were corrupted. They aren't, your game is fixed now for the most part. Enemies that were despawned may not come back, some may, it's hard to say. I am not able to update as frequently due to my recent acquisition of a full time job, but I will provide support during my time off as much as I can. Have a good one and thanks for using this little mod still!
- Oh and I made things a littttle bit faster (Daggers are faster, axes are faster, hammers are a little faster, and so on) just to change things up. Let me know if there are any problems or if you have any suggestions.
Notes: If you have any suggestions for future features please leave me a message below, I would love to know
ALSO ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE AND AFTER AN UPDATE HOLY CRAP CHUCKLEFISH LIKE TO CHANGE STUFF AND BREAK THE GAME / MODS.
- Fixed a bug with enemies occasionally firing before aiming, resulting in them shooting at an approximately 45 degree angle. Credits go
out to SentientSupper for providing me a proper fix for this little quirk! ( "rangedAimTime": 0.00 -> 0.01 )
- Fixed the bug with Ixodoom not spawning and freezing the second mission!! (Took me 3 hours to figure this one out)
- Support for version 1.0.4 (They fixed my fix into their game and my fix broke their fix)
- Major change: Hostile NPC's now locate Monsters and hunt them down and vice versa.
- NPC's in combat now swap weapons out much faster than before.
- Most recent patch does not affect Snaggler, so my fix is still required for that to work properly.
- Support for version 1.0.3
- Had to merge my fix for hatches with the devs fix for gates because they overwrote eachother.
- Allies and other guards are now as responsive and reactive as hostile enemies
- Rescripted the pathfinder and AI to allow NPC's opening Horizontal Doors!! (Hatches)
- All NPCs attack much faster (Melee).
- All NPCs will approach their targets that are above / below them much faster.
- Enemies track you better and have a longer active range
- Improvements to enemy reactivity (Currently only works on enemies, implementing for crew / tenants / allies in the following patch)
- Initial Release
- Fixes for Peblit and Snaggler Monsters
Check it out! In the future I plan on adding other fixes like enemies aiming properly at the player, and other enhancements I don't foresee yet! (Any suggestions and let me know!)
Optional Steam Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731644566
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Do not include this mod in compilations.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Enemies Aren't Stupid! ... Anymore! 1.9
A mod that overhauls odd behaviors in NPC's and Monsters!
- Emergency Update Oct 2, 2016
- PATCH FILES NAO Sep 26, 2016
- FIXED THE DARN THING! Sep 21, 2016