1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elliott Main Dialogue Major Expansion!! Version 2.0

Expands Elliott's dialogue by over by over 130 lines/300 sentences! Two versions included.

1. Sabreene
    After making Elliott's after-marriage dialogue mod, I was inspired to make another one for his main dialogue. (Thank you to all the wonderful dialogue expansions that inspired me!)

I tried to stay as true to his character as possible, but wanted to add more and round him out.

This adds over 130 completely new lines and way over 300 new sentences (I lost count) - including some new questions, a few lines if the player has married Leah, an expansion of some of the vanilla conversation (all vanilla lines were kept, but some have been moved around), and add seasonal dialogue. The seasonal dialogue has slight variations from years 1 to 4, so that the same exact line isn't repeated every time.

If words are counted, it actually expands by over 10,000 new words, since there are new sentences added to conversations, yearly seasonal dialogue, and dialogue for all even number heart days.

There are two versions - a full version that uses all even heart days, and a version that is compatible with the Doki Doki Elliott Dialogue mod. I love the Doki Doki dialogue, so I encourage everyone to download it and merge them together!

For more information, a text file is included in the zips - it gives more detailed information on each version, and explains how to merge the two mods.

And if you're looking for some after-marriage dialogue, please see my other mod! :) Thank you!!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Wrennt likes this.