1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Zalgo the GodEater
    Zalgo the GodEater
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    At first I thought this was a sort of Avali rip, but I had a feeling that it had more promise than that. And I was right! This mod is wonderful, and I can't wait to see what other race mods you have in store.
  2. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    fantastic start and a great design aesthetic. However, I've been trying to contact you but cannot seem to send you a private message. Mind sending me one, please? Question for you from FrackinUniverse!
  3. sorgel55
    sorgel55
    5/5,
    Stunningly made, nice avikan design, looks prominent in the starbound future.
  4. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    4/5,
    Avali and 'other race' hubrid?
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      No, not really. The Avali inspired parts of the mod, but the Avikan are certainly not based on the Avali. Read the FAQ entry for a bit more info if you're interested.
  5. Sparrows
    Sparrows
    4/5,
    I'm more than a little suspicious of this mod for the /remarkable/ similarities to the Avali, both in the sprites and in the lore. But I want to believe that they really are just coincidences, so I think I'l be keeping an eye on this for future content. Some of the other races in the banner look good in silhouette, I'm just hoping they'll be a bit more distinct from pre-existing mods.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      The next race I'm planning to add will be very different from anything you've seen in Starbound before! Perhaps it would have been smarter to release that race first, but I just really wanted to do the Avikan - they're one of my favourite races from the roleplay I mentioned in the decription.

Although the Avali do look a bit alike (and are also nomads, but there are dozens of nomadic races in sci-fi), I can assure you that the lore behind them is vastly different - I'll be adding more codex entries soon!
  6. Djinn
    Djinn
    5/5,
    This is top notch, my good man! I'd say this equals or surpasses the Peglaci in terms of content, which is excellent to see! Keep it up!
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I'm very glad you like it, Djinn! It means a lot to me to have another modder of such calibre say that!
  7. Rao999
    Rao999
    5/5,
    I like where this mod is going, to be honest when I first clicked on this I thought it was either a copy of the Avali or made with the guy who originally made the Avali. With the work sheer amount of work done with this mod I can't wait to see how you other races are (personally I'm excited to see how the fifth one in your banner looks).
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like the mod so far! And you're in luck - the fifth race in that banner is the one I am planning to develop next!
  8. MeowTenore
    MeowTenore
    5/5,
    Love the fact that its first release is already so complete! I LOVE IT.
  9. Double-Negative
    Double-Negative
    5/5,
    This is just amazing! The only race mod that I can compare this with is the avali! Keep the hard work goin'!
  10. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    The amount of content is amazing to say the least, and not a huge amount of race mods can claim that they have an expansive tier system including ranged weapons. Plus, you can never get enough nomadic space raptors.e