1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Ingots v1.4.5

Get your metals faster!

1. Naddox
    Welcome to Easy Ingots Mod!

Easy Ingots is a mod that aims to remove some of the grind of the game by making it easier to get the materials you need so you can spend less time mining and more time exploring your universe and building your settlements! Easy Ingots does this by making it so you can get 2 bars from any ore instead of 1 bar from 2 ores.

Getting started with Easy Ingots is very straightforward. All you need is your furnace and your anvil. Once you have those you'll notice that you can break ores down into dust at the anvil. Each ore will give you 2 dust. Once you have your various dusts, open up your smelter and craft whatever bar you want at the cost of 1 dust instead of 2 ore!

If you would like to have support for ores added by other mods, leave a suggestion and I'll look into adding it!

The grinder and powder furnace have been removed. The anvil and vanilla smelter are used now in their place.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    TheBigBlueSerpent and Razordrake like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Kokito
    Kokito
    4/5,
    Version: v1.4.5
    good enought
  2. Clawnoob
    Clawnoob
    5/5,
    While it works as intended and is a good concept, I feel this makes it too easy. Personally, I think there should be more difficulty to this -- like perhaps a custom table/machine to be made to make the ores to dust so it's not simply an immediate easy grind.
  3. Multistream
    Multistream
    4/5,
    Great mod! The only problem is that at start iron may be rare to find, but 8 iron bars required to craft anvil to make ore powder. To make 8 iron bars, you will need 16 ore - hard to obtain in start of game
  4. Arthur30
    Arthur30
    5/5,
    A nice mod. Now i don't have to grind that much.
  5. Xacris
    Xacris
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.2
    A simple concept that has developed nicely. Reminiscent of certain mods in Minecraft that lets you macerate ore for more production, this allows for faster advancement at it's most basic level, but personally I love this mod because it makes it easier to make various metal blocks for building. Before this mod, the idea of making a metal building was quite daunting, but now it's attainable
  6. romabo
    romabo
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.1
    This mod is truly great, I've been looking for one for awhile for the SG and UG versions of Starbound, I've found another mod which does almost the same (Mining+) but it adds a couple more stuff which some of I don't want in my game. This mod is really great for people looking to advance faster in the game, as of which I've found, advancing further up in tiers takes a big chunk of your time. It's also great for people who don't like mining so much, like me, since by 1 mining session you could get alot more ore than the usual. I recommend this mod to people who don't like mining, or just would like a easier life when it comes to advancing up the tiers :)
  7. ashuron
    ashuron
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2.2
    usefull mod
  8. OneWhoJumpsOverSheep
    OneWhoJumpsOverSheep
    5/5,
    Version: V1.2.1
    Simple and useful! Great work!
  9. sid3aff3ct
    sid3aff3ct
    5/5,
    Version: V1.2.0
    Very nice mod, can't wait for further additions. Stared out as a simple mod but is evolving beautifully!
    1. Naddox
      Author's Response
      Glad you enjoy the update, feel free to enjoy in the forum discussion to help shape the mod with your feedback and suggestions!
  10. MLGPaintBrush
    MLGPaintBrush
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1.1
    Thanks for this, makes it so I can build/explore more and mine less :D although I'm thinking of changing it to two ores so I feel like less of a cheater :p
    1. Naddox
      Author's Response
      2 ores is the default.