1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Easier Fishing (Standalone) (1.4 BETA + 1.5) 1.5a

Easier Fishing Standalone

1. Derptactics
    Derptactics
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1a
    Does exactly as advertised, much to the benefit of the impatient and unskilled (myself).
  2. merankorii
    merankorii
    5/5,
    Makes fishing a lot easier, thanks!
  3. Norex
    Norex
    5/5,
    Very good mod for people who aren't experienced with fishing.
  4. TOSfan64
    TOSfan64
    5/5,
    As someone who is terrible at fishing, this is a godsend. Thank you!
  5. ReiNo
    ReiNo
    5/5,
    Couldnt ask for more
  6. ruoqiz902
    ruoqiz902
    5/5,
    API free! and easy to install!
  7. Markuzkiller
    Markuzkiller
    5/5,
    A very goood mod
  8. catfishbear
    catfishbear
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for fixing the crashing version ! I can finally get Master Angler :D
  9. NyappyCataz
    NyappyCataz
    5/5,
    This mod has helped me to enjoy fishing in Stardew Valley. Something I wanted to enjoy from the start, and was determined to keep doing so despite its difficulty level not being what I wanted. Thanks for providing this resource ^.^
  10. Pikawyer
    Pikawyer
    5/5,
    Just what I always wanted. °v°
  11. archi8ald
    archi8ald
    5/5,
    It is magnificent, thanks!
  12. BrokenMnemonic
    BrokenMnemonic
    5/5,
    I love Stardew Valley, but having played through the first couple of years several times, I just want to catch the fish quickly now so I can get on with the rest of the day, and this is great for that.
  13. Coffee~
    Coffee~
    5/5,
    Been a fan of doing fishing and neglecting my crops... Sooooo yeaah
  14. morgothpsilos
    morgothpsilos
    5/5,
    While I understand CA wanted fishing the rarest fish in the game to be a challenge (and I managed to catch them all with the default vanilla settings, mind you!), and I like the fishing mini-game, at this point in my playthrough I just want to catch the damned fish more easily! Thank you! :)
  15. FadedStardust
    FadedStardust
    5/5,
    Finally, now that I've found this mod I can actually fish in the game! It was way too frustrating before this.
  16. Pyromaneiac
    Pyromaneiac
    5/5,
    Awesome^^ The fishing in this game was so obnoxious.
    Now its fun again.
  17. Annlyn
    Annlyn
    5/5,
    Absolutely perfect~ Finally makes fishing possible without losing 75% of your catch at any given time and making you crazy frustrated.
  18. DSXDL
    DSXDL
    5/5,
    Thanks!
  19. Tomoya_
    Tomoya_
    5/5,
    Love it!
    Just perfect for people like me that can't even fish virtually #^#
    1. Xylia
      Author's Response
      It's not that you can't fish virtually, it's just that CA made the fishing absurdly difficult. I don't think even fishing games are that hard. I've got 20+ years of gaming under my belt, I beat Battletoads when I was younger, even, and I struggle with the upper end fish.
  20. steffjes
    steffjes
    5/5,
    Thanks for uploading my mod to the other forums, I currently am not actively looking to support the mod any further but feel free to if you need anything just hit me up on steam most of the times i respond on there.