1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dye Mod 2.1 (Enraged Koala)

Change the color of almost anything! (Previously Dyeing Bucket)

1. MuddyYeah
    MuddyYeah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 (Furious Koala)
    Very nice mod!
  2. Ixmore
    Ixmore
    5/5,
    There not much more to say other what's bean and that is nice to not have to waste memory going to planet to planet looking for a matching set of racial clothes if your a collector and don't want to deal with just blue
  3. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    4/5,
    While I quite like what this mod does, allowing players to finally dye their own clothes (and furniture), what keeps this review from getting my 5-star rating is that players will need to create a new character in order to be able to craft the dyeing bucket and the new dyes. If you want a 5-star rating from me, then please add in the ability for older characters to learn the blueprints through adding the "learnBlueprintsOnPickup" command to, say, (robotic) crafting tables.

Other than that, I'd be interested in expanding upon this mod by expanding upon color palettes for clothes, and adding in new dyes for these new palettes. :)
  4. skulledrebel
    skulledrebel
    5/5,
    Does what it says, not much else to say. It works, and wonderfully so.
  5. Shal
    Shal
    5/5,
    Adds a great deal of character customization. Great mod.
  6. Amadox
    Amadox
    5/5,
    Simple Mod, does its job well without any bugs or problems, but enhances my enjoyment of the game very much. Should really be included in Vanilla, but I believe that is already in the works anyway. Until then: Download it, its worth it!
  7. Winnejiro
    Winnejiro
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, I like it! :)
  8. aMannus
    aMannus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    I would seriously not mind seeing this back into the base game. It feels like it would fit exactly and finally gives players to distinguise themselves better against other players.
  9. PurplefoxRae
    PurplefoxRae
    5/5,
    Awesome, now I can actually do some dye work with ease! ^^
  10. Demon Overlord
    Demon Overlord
    5/5,
    Great handy mod, although could you also make Terrifying Wings dyeable? appreciate it!
  11. Jerln
    Jerln
    5/5,
    Amazing! Works great, so many options, it's like it's adding a thousand new multiplayer-compatible armor sets to the game!
  12. DeltaV
    DeltaV
    5/5,
    Love the mod, needs to be in vanilla? Any chance we'll ever see weapon dying?
  13. Cirom
    Cirom
    5/5,
    This... needs to be in Vanilla.
  14. Game³oid
    Game³oid
    3/5,
    Great, Been looking for something like this for ages but you could add some more items which relate to dying clothes because a bucket doesn't fit the apex , high tech humans!
  15. dw420
    dw420
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Does exactly what it says on the tin....erm bucket.
  16. neiroka
    neiroka
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    крутой мод
  17. Mushie
    Mushie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I love it, and i haven't even used it yet!
    (Now i have, and it's awesome)
  18. Kittails
    Kittails
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Can finally color armor the way I want and others can see the new color without having the mod. Awesome!
  19. Rizzozo
    Rizzozo
    5/5,
    What a functionally beautiful mod. Now that the devs are considering putting your mod officially in-game, i'm sure we'll see a multplayer version in the future. Keep up the good work :)
  20. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    really deserves to be added to core game by chucklefish