1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dye Mod 2.1 (Enraged Koala)

Change the color of almost anything! (Previously Dyeing Bucket)

1. Alexander Raizel
    Alexander Raizel
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 (Enraged Koala)
    Just what i wanted! Thanks.
  2. DrVoodoo
    DrVoodoo
    5/5,
    A simple mod that will make your character unique.
    Pros:
    -The mod is simple, as I said before.
    -Works in multiplayer. Even on servers that does not have this mod installed.
    Cons:
    -You can't dye generated items. But I can imagine how complicated it would be to add this function.
    ---------
    Not cons, and why:
    No Upbeat Giraffe support, but it's the matter of time.
    You can't dye different parts of an item, but the note says that it's going to be implemented soon.
  3. The Saint's
    The Saint's
    5/5,
    Wow Very Nice. Now i can be fabulous
  4. chocosamara
    chocosamara
    5/5,
    Still waiting the big update, I know it's not a piece of cake, just be in contact with us please. Thanks.
  5. Blazetro
    Blazetro
    4/5,
    I love the mod, but its incompatible with Upbeat Giraffe, and I was wondering if you could update it. I know how hard that would be and if you are already working on it, I apologize for my asking. Anyways , in Enraged Koala its an amazing mod and everyone should have it! :D
  6. BashSlash
    BashSlash
    5/5,
    It is a great mod it add that extra spice of creativity and diversity but I have one question, what is this mod incomparable with because I keep getting an error message that says something black dye
  7. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Very handy Mod!
    Working perfectly :D
  8. SteamCloud
    SteamCloud
    5/5,
    So many colours!
  9. 4Ever_Frost
    4Ever_Frost
    5/5,
    THANK YOU!! Unlike some modders on here YOU and a few other various ACTUALLY LABEL THEIR VERSIONS!

Like I have "Furious koala" only and have no way to fix my problem by upgrading to enraged.

SO when I find awesome downloads I get to their "version history" and all I see are HUGE piles of garbage UNTITLED.

Thank you again for being another one of those people who actually POST THEIR VERSION of THIER MOD IN THEIR VERSION HISTORY SECTION! : D
  10. Tryana
    Tryana
    3/5,
    Not actually multiplayer friendly, but otherwise ok.
  11. Turret Cube
    Turret Cube
    5/5,
    This mod is Compatable with Pixel Goods!
  12. Shotgun75
    Shotgun75
    5/5,
    Good mod, does what it sets out to do very well
  13. Xikan
    Xikan
    5/5,
    I always liked this mod, because you have Red, Blue and Yellow Dye. But you can't even do with it, but now there's more color with nice combination of clothes that fit's!
  14. 秦义绝丶
    秦义绝丶
    5/5,
    It cannot be downloaded
    I hope you can give this
    Send to my mailbox
    1842445905@qq.com
  15. crazysanta123
    crazysanta123
    5/5,
    SUCH A GOOD MOD. if u can plz make items from other mods dyable
  16. Isaac Sharrow
    Isaac Sharrow
    5/5,
    Does as advertised and does so well, outside of oddities with the dye system. 10/10 would download again, and again, and again.
  17. popsydoodles
    popsydoodles
    4/5,
    works fine except it breaks the 3d printer. Some items won't scan that I know should scan.
    1. MrMagical
      Author's Response
      Chucklefish broke it. If I "fix" it then placeable objects won't stay dyed.

You can work around the bug by dyeing the item in the default color first (top of the list, always free).
  18. Drevun
    Drevun
    5/5,
    Works as intended. Enjoy it quite a bit. Thanks!
  19. Paladin Lupine
    Paladin Lupine
    4/5,
    It doesnt seem to work on most multiplayer servers... Maybe im doing it wrong but other than that it works like a charm!
  20. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.