1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dungeons Everywhere! 3/26/17

Now you can find major dungeons in every layer of a planet!

1. An important fix!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    v1.1:
    - Fixed an error with the Dungeons Everywhere Subterranean Dungeons mod preventing players from visiting Lush planets.
    - Some fixes for the underground version of the abandoned mines dungeon.
    - All subterranean dungeons no longer have a defined "extendSurfaceFreeSpace" variable, so hopefully, they'll no longer create those massive holes near their entrances.
  2. A few quick hotfixes.

Shadow Wolf TJC
    - The quest stagehands for the floating Apex Testing Chambers (from the Dungeons Everywhere Floating Dungeons - Legacy Addon mod) have been fixed, allowing the dungeon to spawn correctly.
    - Due to the fact that underground dungeons are creating massive boreholes that reach up to the layer directly above them, I've decided to keep all dungeons from spawning within the uppermost underground layers of Ocean, Arctic, Magma, and Toxic planets.
    - Removed Ruined Hylotl Cities from the dungeon...
  3. Finally, an update for the full release of Starbound!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    I've been working on getting these mods updated for the full release of Starbound on the side (while I focus my attention on other mods), but now, I believe that they're ready for the full release version of Starbound.
  4. Removed Natural Caves from the surfaces of oceanic planets.

Shadow Wolf TJC
    During a recent playthrough of Starbound, with several of my mods installed, while exploring a Magma planet, I stumbled across a couple Natural Caves that were flooded with lava. Looking back, I shouldn't have made it possible for them to spawn, since they had open spaces in the background.

So, for now, they've been removed from the dungeon spawning lists for the surfaces of Ocean, Arctic, Magma, and Toxic planets.