Hello, i'm the Dungeoneer and these are my dungeons and microdungeons. These dungeons are really hard but give good rewards.
Feel free to give me ideas, if it is good i will probably make it. Just please, give me details.
Reminder to delete the mod files from previous versions before extracting the new ones so things don't go batshit.
This mod won't affect your universe. You don't have to make a new character to use it.
Also, please take a look at this other dungeon mod by @Trook, it's pretty good:
More dungeons is always good.
- Apex Space Elevator. The hardest dungeon i created. It's really, really tall.
- Avian Pyramid. Full of bonebirds and sweet loot.
- Avian Floating Village. WATCH OUT FOR FALLING NPC!
- Avian Transformation Silo - A fake temple where experiments with Avians happen.
- Human Crashed ship - Full of raiders (Based in an unfinished dungeon by Chucklefish)
- Human USCM Base - Really big and really hard.
- Volcano - Not actually a dungeon, just a giant fucking volcano.
- Glitch Microfarm
- Glitch Jousting Tournament
- Caged Miniboss
- Avian Micro farm
- Avian Homes
- Apex Micro banana farm
- Apex Homes
- Human water tower
- Human apartments
- Human scout outpost
- Human homes
To install this just extract the content into the mods folder. \Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods
I would like to thank Kel^ for making Starstructor, without it i couldn't have done these sweet dungeons. Please, take a look: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/starstructor-the-starbound-toolset.152/
I would also like to thank /sbg/ for the dungeon ideas.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Do not include this mod in compilations.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Dungeoneer Dungeons 0.7.6 - Enraged Pak File.
Adds new custom dungeons and micro-dungeons to the game.
- Compatibility with the new .pak format. Mar 7, 2014
- Major Bugfix that i took too long to notice. Feb 27, 2014
- Compatibility with Enraged Koala and hotfix. Feb 18, 2014