Based on a classic mod by MestreCorrida, I'm bringing back Dungeoneer Dungeons to Starbound 1.3. As people say, more dungeons is always good.
This mod REQUIRES ShadowWolfTJC's Legacy Monsters & NPCs
Because Starbound 1.3 no longer has some NPCs that are crucial to the mod.
Most of the dungeons have been tidied up.
- Apex Space Elevator - A really, really tall space elevator
- Avian Pyramid - Full of bonebirds and sweet loot
- Avian Transformation Silo - A fake temple where experiments with Avians happen
- Human Crashed Ship - Full of raiders (based on an unfinished dungeon by Chucklefish)
- Human USCM Base - Really big and really hard
- Volcano - A big volcano
- Lake - Comes in three variants
- Glitch Microfarm
- Glitch Jousting Tournament
What about Frackin' Universe (FU)?
A version of Dungeoneer Dungeons is already included in FU, however this version have slight difference in terms of aesthetic, spawning, and NPC behavior.
Technically you can still use this with FU - as in there will be no conflict (the dungeons use different IDs).
How to install mods?
(in case you didn't know)
- Open your Starbound folder:
If you've installed Starbound via GOG Galaxy:
- Open the folder named mods.
- Now open the downloaded Dungeoneer Dungeons.zip file and extract the Dungeoneer Dungeons folder inside the zip into the mods folder.
Need more dungeons/missions? Check out these mods:
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Dungeoneer Dungeons Redux 1.0
As people say, more dungeons is always good!