1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Duck Nukem v1.0 1.1

Because exploding clusters of macho rubber ducks are amazing.

1. Desideratus
    [​IMG]

What Do?
    not complete sentences

This mod lets you make a gun that shoots a Dukeduck which explodes into a bunch of smaller ducks, which also explode! It's meant as a tier 9-10 craftable, so it's pretty powerful~

How Do It?
    [/cavemanspeak]

To install, just drop the DuckNukem folder into Starbound/mods. Craft it at an workbench with 500 pixels, 5 iron bars and a golden ducky.

Who Do It?
    your mom?

All coding by Myself (Desideratus)
    All art assets and pixelwork by Cake Bandit

====================================================================
    |++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|

====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    The | Suit likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Jude Faulkland
    Jude Faulkland
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    it's an okay mod i guess but in the future, I really think you shou~*blows own brains out*~