1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Drumsticks 2.2.1

Bless my beak, we've got longer foot-talons! And talons for your hands, too!

1. Now containing 50% more feather-hands!

HoaxRumors
    I forgot some people didn't want the feather hands, and just wanted podotheca for the feet. Only need to update from 2.2 if you're one of them! (Or you just want the options on hand. It's just a pair of .modpak files added to the zip.)
  2. Update Giraffe! ...I mean, wait...

HoaxRumors
    NOTE: The new .zip file contains both the Drumsticks standalone and Drumsticks and Tailfeathers combined.
    Well, that was a little more complicated than I expected, but here 'tis! By the by, for those wanting to convert your existing mods to .modpak files (or just to update out of date ones if they don't require more than a version change) the correct syntax is (using Drumsticks for example-- if you're running 64 bit windows, change \win32\ to \win64\ as necessary):...
  3. STATUS: Who? What? When? Whuzza?

HoaxRumors
    No physical update or anything, just a status update: I'm not dead! And I'm working on some things for the near future that may or may not see the light of day, including what may or may not be a genderfluid Greco-Roman beetle race with architecture and other assets (because why dream if you can't dream big?). That's all!
    Edit: (Whoops, wasn't aware this would bump the mod to the top of the mods listing. My bad! Nothing to see here, kids. ^_^; )
  4. Get Enraged!

HoaxRumors
    Enraged Koala update. Just an edit of the .modinfo file, you probably already did this yourself, if you've had the mod this long.
  5. Furious Koala update!

HoaxRumors
    Updated for Furious Koala, and updated the .modinfo and folders to properly reflect the "Drumsticks" name. That's it! .pak support isn't planned at this point in time, as the assets in this mod are so dang small there's little reason to do it.
  6. I was a dumb.

HoaxRumors
    Not sure how I managed to export the body PNGs with a white background and not catch it, but there 'tis.

Now I gotta check the Nexus version to make sure that's not the same way.
  7. Drumsticks and Tail Feathers!

HoaxRumors
  8. Angry Koala compatible!

HoaxRumors
    Also fixed a missing sprite, many thanks to SiliconeSlyWolf for the catch!

Big news coming soon for those of you who can't choose between Podotheca and Ryuujin's Avian Tail Feathers!
  9. Podotheca 2.0! Slimmed forearms and extended slimmer leg scales!

HoaxRumors
    And best of all, no clipping issues! That weren't present in the original sprites, anyway.
  10. (Stealth update: missed the walking background hand.)

HoaxRumors
    (Thought it was an elbow for some silly reason.)