1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Drills+ 2.0.1 (Spirited Giraffe)

More drill upgrades past diamond that become faster and more expensive.

1. Balance Issues

Progred
    Fixed mineral cost not making sense for some drills upgrades.
  2. Bug Fixes

Progred
    CHANGES
    -------------------------------------------

-Some of the extras still cost pixels, fixed that.
    -Edited a few values for balance.
  3. GIRAFFE UPDATE

Progred
    I have finally gotten around to updating my mod.

Chucklefish recently changed the way a lot of the code was used so I had to change a lot and crunched about 4 hours of work tonight to finally get this mod working.

That being said, so far I really enjoy this update and can't wait for future content from the Chucklefish team.

Again, sorry for the long wait for this update but....college.

Thank you for all the support and all feedback is appreciated!

CHANGES...
  4. Fixed that one bug!

Progred
    Fixed that one bug pestering everyone over the last month, sorry for not doing it so sooner!
  5. Heavy Duty Drills and Modifications!

Progred
    -Added plated drills
    -Nerfed the WideDrill so that its slower than the upgraded drill.

Sorry, for being away for a while. College got really busy with multiple midterms in a row. But I'm free for a while now and hope to come out with a new mod I think you all might enjoy. (And continue this one of course.)

Thanks for all the support!
  6. Enraged Koala Compatibility!

Progred
    Sorry for the wait, here is the update. I'm also hoping to get the next set of drills out by next week.

Thanks for the support!
  7. Wider Drill Mods!

Progred
    - This update adds new recipes for drills that dig 5x5, however, they are slightly slower than the upgraded drills with the processors.
    - Also fixed some minor bugs
  8. Furious Koala Compatibility

Progred
    -Furious Koala Compatibility
    -Everything is 1 px in the Tabula Rasa
    -Can now upgrade processor drills with pixels and appropriate bar
  9. Drill Upgrades! (sorta)

Progred
    This adds the ability to upgrade all of the drills by getting five processors. Yes, that's right five. (Should give people something to do in the end game.) Everything is once again crafted in the Drill Upgrade Table. For those of you who know about the coding of the items. Basically this boosts the damage of the drills by 1. Also, there will be more ways to upgrade the drills but the internet at my apartment is down right now and I don't know when it'll be back up. :cry: I'm currently...
  10. Tabula Rasa Compatibility!

Progred
    Update Notes
    ====================================
    - Now compatible with the Tabula Rasa
    - Fixed the ReadMe.