1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamers Race 2.0

Dreamers! some races from the universe of dreams come to starbound !

1. julio1994
    julio1994
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Me encantan todas las razas que trae sobre todo los Face Box y los Losem que se ven tan lindos <3
    Espero que sigas avanzando en este mod y obtengas las 5 estrellas que realmente te mereces por el esfuerzo tan grande que le has puesto a este proyecto.
  2. Mysterymon630
    Mysterymon630
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I love the mod it amazing keep making more
  3. lolman1934
    lolman1934
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It sounds like you spent a lot of time on this, yet when I launch the game it crash's.
    1. ernestp roy
      Author's Response
      It is fixed
  4. UrWrstN8Mare
    UrWrstN8Mare
    3/5,
    When i download the file and extract it..it says the file is corrupted....please fix this.
    1. ernestp roy
      Author's Response
      It is fixed
  5. LukeThePotato
    LukeThePotato
    5/5,
    This mod is so cool!! (gosh I sound like a kid)
    The different races and their stories are just so captivating. This is quite unique compared to all the other race mods I've downloaded (which isn't a lot). I really can't wait for the FR compatibility function!
  6. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    5/5,
    I already thought this mod was pretty great just reading through the lore, but as I play around with them, I can't help but find them all so charming! I can't wait until they get things like generated structures and FR compatibility
    1. ernestp roy
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it !, I must learn to introduce dungeons and know how to achieve compatibility with FR I'm new to this, steam does not let me upload it unfortunately