1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dreadnought ship for all races 1.8

Dreadnought-Cargo ship for all races - Enraged Koala

1. salvaerisq
    salvaerisq
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    I like the alternative blue skin ship for Hylotl :) Great mod.
  2. Shadowlord225
    Shadowlord225
    5/5,
    Excellent for people need bigger ship and easy installation
  3. Wan199
    Wan199
    5/5,
    This looks soo cool but i want a version for the Novakid+ mod because the novakid doesnt have ANY custom ships anywhere
  4. Glitterfrost
    Glitterfrost
    4/5,
    Fantastic!
  5. Maks2123
    Maks2123
    1/5,
    I can't download it because MEGA want's to gerate ma a 2048 bit key... CRAP
    1. marac008
  6. flamingbacon19
    flamingbacon19
    1/5,
    When I downloaded this it only showed up with a wooden ship. anyway to fix this? PLZ TELL ME THIS LOOKS AWESOME P.S maybe make a vid for meh? Thx
    P.p.s. I have starbound on steam
  7. Utildayael
    Utildayael
    5/5,
    A+ Easy Install and the ships are lovely :)
  8. Agoraphobian
    Agoraphobian
    5/5,
    This is perfect, since I prefer to use my ship as a base, as opposed to building one planetside. Many Thanks!
  9. PkFireAlpha
    PkFireAlpha
    5/5,
    Amazing!
    Two things though...
    It seems that the ships themselves are a bit...
    Large.
    I find myself coming up with ways to fill up the empty rooms too often, making me stray from the gameplay. Is there perhaps a smaller version to be found?
    Secondly, I would pay to have this with Novakid+.
    Whereas, a Dreadnought FTL Train like in the Novakid+ mod.
  10. Nulltimate
    Nulltimate
    5/5,
    Useful Ships, not too big but enough room to store stuff, grow things and have People over for a Sleepover and/or Party. Haha ^^
  11. El_Bona
    El_Bona
    5/5,
    Beautiful ships, very impressive ad useful!!
  12. Theskeletalgent
    Theskeletalgent
    5/5,
    Excellent mod for anyone who wants to feel like a great space captain of their race... or just needs some more storage until they find that one awesome planet to make their home on.

I've just got a small request; would be possible to add a big forward cannon to the glitch ship, like the human ship has? Would make it feel more "Dreadnought" and less "Space Freight" IMHO.
  13. BOLT188
    BOLT188
    4/5,
    Good work , the only thing holding this back from a 5 star rating is the fact everytime i go onto a multiplayer server the teleporter is missing and so is the 3d printer and it wont let me reenter the area were the ships storage lockers are .
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Would like to help you, but I really don't know, only thing that I changed is graphics, I didn't touch the code, so it shouldn't be this.
  14. Killane
    Killane
    5/5,
    Magnificent quantities of space held within. Sometimes makes my system chug a little with the complexity of the farm I set up in the fore chamber, but otherwise, an awesome inclusion into my day-to-day starbounding.
  15. Nemisis22
    Nemisis22
    5/5,
    I love how big the ship is. more space makes it more fun. theres plenty of space for taking everything you need from one planet to another. I had a hard time getting it to work at first but when I figured it out, I was astounded. Absolutely no way could I go back to the tiny starting ship. AMAZING ship mod
  16. rinatka
    rinatka
    4/5,
    multiplayer don't work? i cannot acceess captain seat, why?
    1. marac008
      Author's Response
      Captain's Chair was fixed in 1.7 update.
  17. sir sputnik
    sir sputnik
    4/5,
    interesting and stable
  18. poweredbygamespy
    poweredbygamespy
    5/5,
    great mod but the ship seems to be too big, the game lags on my computer. anyways, grat design
  19. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    5/5,
    I really like the big room, and the fact that there are not just many little rooms like on other custom ships,but a few huge rooms
  20. Seru
    Seru
    5/5,
    Great mod for all of the people that don't like settling down until end-game.I even have a room for every races' decorations. I absolutely love it.