1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dreadnought ship for all races 1.8

Dreadnought-Cargo ship for all races - Enraged Koala

1. marac008
    Dreadnought-Cargo ship for all races - Enraged Koala

Modified version of Boogy's Human Dreadnought using some of Seraphi's Starliner components.

Human Dreadnought - http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/human-dreadnought.416/
    Starliner Collection - http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/starliner-collection.1215/

I thank this two fine modders for letting me use their mods so I could create this one.

I really liked the design and extra space of Dreadnought ship so I created a version for every race. If you see any mistakes please contact me and I will fix it.

Installation:
    - First extract the "Dreadnought.rar" file and then copy extracted folder "Dreadnought" to your mod directory:
    Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\

- And that's it.

Mirror link:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69899596/Dreadnought_1.8.rar

Notes:
    - All new characters of selected race will spawn with that ship now.

- If you want to use it on existing character, you'll have to delete your *.shipworld file in your Player folder :
    Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\player
    (BUT have in mind that this will DELETE all items that are on a ship or in ships inventory, so either put all your stuff into your player inventory, or put them in a chest on a planet)
    (BACKUP all your *.shipworld and *.player files if you plan to delete anything).

- This mod is compatible with game version "Enraged Koala".

Dreadnought (1).png Dreadnought (2).png Dreadnought (3).png
    Dreadnought (4).png Dreadnought (5).png Dreadnought (6).png

Ingame Ship Images:

Ship_Apex_All.jpg Ship_Avian_All.jpg Ship_Floran_All.jpg
    Ship_Glitch_All.jpg Ship_Human_All.jpg Ship_Hylotl_All.jpg

Updates:
    My other mod:
    StarMount - http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/starmount.2210/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. salvaerisq
    salvaerisq
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    I like the alternative blue skin ship for Hylotl :) Great mod.
  2. Shadowlord225
    Shadowlord225
    5/5,
    Excellent for people need bigger ship and easy installation
  3. Wan199
    Wan199
    5/5,
    This looks soo cool but i want a version for the Novakid+ mod because the novakid doesnt have ANY custom ships anywhere
  4. Glitterfrost
    Glitterfrost
    4/5,
    Fantastic!
  5. Maks2123
    Maks2123
    1/5,
    I can't download it because MEGA want's to gerate ma a 2048 bit key... CRAP
    1. marac008
  6. flamingbacon19
    flamingbacon19
    1/5,
    When I downloaded this it only showed up with a wooden ship. anyway to fix this? PLZ TELL ME THIS LOOKS AWESOME P.S maybe make a vid for meh? Thx
    P.p.s. I have starbound on steam
  7. Utildayael
    Utildayael
    5/5,
    A+ Easy Install and the ships are lovely :)
  8. Agoraphobian
    Agoraphobian
    5/5,
    This is perfect, since I prefer to use my ship as a base, as opposed to building one planetside. Many Thanks!
  9. PkFireAlpha
    PkFireAlpha
    5/5,
    Amazing!
    Two things though...
    It seems that the ships themselves are a bit...
    Large.
    I find myself coming up with ways to fill up the empty rooms too often, making me stray from the gameplay. Is there perhaps a smaller version to be found?
    Secondly, I would pay to have this with Novakid+.
    Whereas, a Dreadnought FTL Train like in the Novakid+ mod.
  10. Nulltimate
    Nulltimate
    5/5,
    Useful Ships, not too big but enough room to store stuff, grow things and have People over for a Sleepover and/or Party. Haha ^^