1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated DOOM Marine Armor 1.222

"RIP AND TEAR!"

1. Desideratus
    [​IMG]

"YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!"
    the DOOM comic is a work of art

Finally, you can erotically roleplay as the dreamy DOOM marine, and be the stud everyone desires! To sensually install, just drop the contained "DoomArmor" folder gently into your Starbound/mods folder.

"Now I`m radioactive! That can`t be good!"
    seriously DOOM comic is a must-read

All crafting is done at the anvil, preferably without any clothes; All pieces require 500 pixels and your 10 sexiest Durasteel bars.

"Sweet Christmas! Big-mouthed floating thingies!"
    it may be the best work in the comic medium

All coding and foreplay by me (Desideratus)
    All art and erogenous stimulation by Cake Bandit

And whatever you do, make sure to read the DOOM comic if you haven't already!

====================================================================
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
    ====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Reilsss, hi9580 and DeffreyJahmer like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Fenrir-X
    Fenrir-X
    5/5,
    Version: 1.222
    That's the Stuff!!
  2. Itako
    Itako
    5/5,
    Cool
  3. starboundish
    starboundish
    5/5,
    I love it, looks like it should!
  4. caiutis
    caiutis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    NOW WE ONLY NEED THE SUPER SHOTGUN AND WE ARE SET
  5. Canadian Sergal
    Canadian Sergal
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    "Finally, you can erotically roleplay as the dreamy DOOM marine, and be the stud everyone desires! To sensually install, just drop the contained "DoomArmor" folder gently into your Starbound/mods folder.

All crafting is done at the anvil, preferably without any clothes; All pieces require 500 pixels and your 10 sexiest Durasteel bars."

My sides have left Phobos!
  6. polartt
    polartt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    HA! Nice.