1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Digipaw's Willy into Cu Chulainn Edited by Arknir 1.0

Turns Willy into Cu Chulainn from Fate series. Portrait is made by me & based off Lancer prototype.

1. Arknir
    Sprites:
    cuu.png
    Portrait:
    Willy.png

I was inspired by Digipaw's "Change Willy into Cu Chulainn" and I edited the sprite a little. The Portrait is made by me, however!

I realized that the sprite was based off of Lancer's Caster version, and I accidentally made the portrait based off his Prototype version. Oh well, it's the same person. Our favorite spearman is now a fisherman who reminiscences about the Holy Grail War.

Content Patcher needs to be installed! Unzip this mod and drop into StardewValley\Mods folder
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Opalie likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. coldazrael
    coldazrael
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I only think it would look epic if he's harpooning instead of turning his spear to fishing rod, but it's okay, it must be hard to edit the sprite anyway. xD
    1. Arknir
      Author's Response
      Thank you thank you