1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Devunillia Race's 1.5.6

They are reptiles... Just kidding all of them are mammals with some mental problem

1. Adouglasc
    View attachment 196076 Kybins are a cold blooded scaled mammal(similar to a pangolin )
    THINGS THAT ARE IN
    all armor and most of the weapons for the kybin
    The Kybins one of the Reptohybridians of space
    The Clorevelde another of the Reptohybridian if Kybins are like
    alligators their like geckos
    PLANNED
    MY PUFFY DEATH DOG
    Dungeons( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ ) and everything i can do
    more weapons like just things that are do in general
    make an actual solid lore not dieing and not 89 pages long
    (dont worry i spared all of you(Only 30 something))

Help and modifying
    If you feel like helping or suggesting something you can and as far as modification goes i dont care as long as your not stealing all my stuff or give credit everything.PNG
    Helped By
    Skittles
    Links
    Steam(pictures)-https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132646953&searchtext=

Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. coolors.PNG
    2. A.PNG
    3. frostyballs.PNG
    4. frostyballshield.PNG
    5. copperfiber.PNG
    6. tungstenfiber.PNG
    7. titansilk.PNG
    8. bundledfibers.PNG

Recent Updates

1. Clorevelde and new recipes
  2. Colors are neat
  3. Melee weapons

Recent Reviews

1. Atriudol
    Atriudol
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    good job you got a almost complete set of furniture and are the first person ive seen use none pet monsters as a pet
    might want to change the images in the overview though