1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[DEPRECATED] Armor Stands v1.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Proper Armor Stand objects, which display *any* armors put into them.

1. Wellbott
    The Armor Stand is an object with four storage slots. Armors put into the appropriate slots appear on the dummy.

[​IMG]

Craft some Armor Stands at the Armor Stand Bench, which can be made at a standard crafting table.

[​IMG]

Then put them down and open them up:

[​IMG]

Just like your own inventory! Works with any and all armor and clothing (probably). There is the full range of sex/personalities to choose from when making your dummies, just like when making a character.

[​IMG]

===>Please report any bugs in this thread!<===
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Ooliv
    Ooliv
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2 (Glad Giraffe)
    A mod how I like them: simple, efficient and quickly essential to all my characters! Thank you!
  2. Kagea
    Kagea
    5/5,
    I always hated that my costumes just rotted away in a chest because you couldn't display them and of course only wear one at a time.
    This mod is a perfect solution for that matter.
    Amazing work and thank you for sharing :)
  3. liopi
    liopi
    5/5,
    it's so cool
  4. RejectedCookies
    RejectedCookies
    5/5,
    Did It just say "watch you bleed"...? .-.
  5. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    Does what it says on the tin. Great for those of us that like to display our findings!
  6. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2 (Pleased Giraffe)
    Wow this is an amazing mod this should be in the vannila game!!! I love it
  7. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Great as always, Wellbot.
  8. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    Thank you very much for making this, its pretty cool and useful if you want to build a shop/mall/etc.
  9. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    Nice mod, i was looking for a while a mod that do this, there was a mod that did this long ago but the mannequins where weird(they had gravity).
  10. Roux
    Roux
    5/5,
    Great mod ! Simple, but the idea is good !
    Thank you, and keep up the good work ! :)