Yo! It's been a while I've done anything with this mod, so I thought it would be a good moment to make some slight improvements!
Today's patch contains the following:
+/- Almost entirely changed the dungeon format from PNG to Tiled, making it easier to build dungeons and change items. Filesize should stay relatively the same.
+/- Improved the Hallway dungeons due to the format change:
+/- Minor improvements to item/objects:
- The outskirts of the dungeons now have 0-Gravity, making exploring out of the hallways difficult for those unprepared. Beats falling to your death, at least!
- Enabled Hallway-related chests located near the outskirts of the hallways. Many goodies can be found in these chests, including Limbo Dirt, which is an important ingredient in future craftables.
- Removed incomplete parkour dungeons, as these will also be changed due to the format change.
- All monolith door's positioning have been tweaked some to accommodate for the new format.
- Limbo Shield Generator has changed to start in an off-state, allowing for a much more simple shielding system to be used for later dungeons.
- Weapons have gotten a couple of cosmetic changes.
That's all for this update, see y'all soon! Have a good one!
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Delusive Dimensions v0.1
Exploring the folds of the multiverse, one dimension at a time...