When building a city in the game, I've always thought that there needed to be more cars as decoration. That's when I decided to get off my lazy arse and start making this mod.
This mod currently adds over 100 decorative vehicles to the game and I'm making more still.
All of the vehicles added by this mod are crafted by using a new workstation added in with the mod. It's called the "Garage" and it can be created by using an Engineers Workbench. Here you'll be able to craft all the vehicles you desire by using pixels.
Update Version 1.5.1 - 14/7/19
- Updated the sprites of all vehicles, most minor and some complete overhauls
- Updated a few descriptions and fixed minor typos
- New Logo
- More updates still to come
Update Version 1.5 - 16/2/19
- Added some more vehicles
- One or two typo fixes
- Few minor adjustments to some older sprites
- Still a few more updates left to come
Update Version 1.4 11/8/18
- Added plenty more vehicles
- Still working on more
Update Version 1.3 24/6/18
- Added more vehicles
- Fixed up some minor errors on some older sprites
- More vehicles are still in the works
Update Version 1.2 14/6/18
- Added even more vehicles
- Added a train
- More are still coming
Update Version 1.1 9/6/18
- Added new vehicles
- Fixed a few typos
- More coming soon
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Decorative Vehicles 1.5.1