1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Deconstructable Ship 1.0

A completely new ship for all races which is completely deconstructable and rebuildable.

1. Gogeta
    104-1-1386849928.png

This mod adds a completely new ship for all races which is completely deconstructable and rebuildable with whatever materials you like.
    If you have any idea's of other things you would like to see in this mod, let me know and if it's possible I just might add it.

Currently all the ships look the same, I may change this in the future.

This mod has not been tested on multiplayer so may cause problems.

Install instructions:

1. Copy/drag the entire 'assets' folder to your Starbound installation folder(normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\) and overwrite any files.
    2. Create a new character or delete the .shipworld files from your Starbound/player folder or the mod won't take effect.
    3. Have fun building a new ship.

Uninstallation instructions:

1. Copy/drag the contents of the 'original backup' folder(Only the contents, not the folder itself) into your Starbound installation folder and overwrite the file.
    2. Delete the .shipworld files from your Starbound/player folder.

Known problems:

I've disabled removal and replacement of the Teleporter as there's currently no way to change the ships spawn point from that of the original location of the Teleporter, as far as I can tell.
    It would cause more problems than it's worth to have it movable so please build your ship around the Teleporter.