1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Deathstroke Armour Version 1.1

Forged from Promethean, produced using Skittle's template.

1. nzosaurus
    Showcase 5.png This is my first mod. Any improvements would be greatly appreciated!

This mod has also been upload to the Steam Workshop!

Forged from Promethean. Created by Steve Dayton from Dayton Industries in the DC Universe. Crediting DrPvtSkittles's Template.

Slade Wilson, known by his codename, Deathstroke, is an elite mercenary, commonly considered the world's greatest and deadliest assassin. The only contract he has ever failed to fulfill was one against the Teen Titans. He considers the role of Deathstroke a job, not a reflection of who he is. Most of the rumors about him are true, and he doesn't mind, because he loves his job. As far as he is concerned, Slade Wilson is a good man - an adventurer.

- https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Slade_Wilson_(Prime_Earth)

All items can be crafted at the spinning wheel.

IDs:

Head: dscostumehead
    Chest: dscostumechest
    Legs: dscostumelegs
    Back: dscostumeback

I'll be adding variants to the helmet pretty soon. Soooo stay tuned for further updates!
    This is my first mod, so please be patient with me <3

FAQ:

Q: But... Doesn't he have like a floating scarf string thingy at the back of his head?
    A: It's there, but you have to equip the back because I don't really know how to animate heads. Also, it's really there if you can't see it, it's just kinda dark. Plus you would have to move to see the animation.

Q: Can you add/improve (input complaint/improvement/advice)
    A: Yeah for sure! Just let know what you'd like, and I'll try my best to implement it.

Q: Are there any weapons included in this mod?
    A: At the moment, none yet. This is my first mod, but I'm definitely looking to implement it in the near future.

I hope you all enjoy! Please tell me, if there's anything you would like to improve or add!

View attachment 218675 View attachment 218675 View attachment 218675 View attachment 218676 View attachment 218675 View attachment 218676 View attachment 218677
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    DrPvtSkittles likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Helmet and Back