1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Damien's furniture and crap(under renovation!) 0.2

99% flags,1% furniture,crap...working on that...

1. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    This is amazing, a must-have for everyone that's into building in Starbound. One thing; why are certain flags suspended?
  2. TylorBane
    TylorBane
    5/5,
    Cheekiest rick role ever XD. Keep up the good work though, it looks great.
    1. Damiano de' Caretti
      Author's Response
      Yay!Someone reacted to eet!
  3. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    5/5,
    awesome mod dude XD keep it up ^^ been looking for a mod like this for a while :D thx for making this. man youre good with sprites. loved that just cause stuff XD
    1. Damiano de' Caretti
      Author's Response
      *spits cereals* AN ACTUAL REVIEW?BOI,Thank you so much!I'm glad you appreciate this modification.I sadly am not working too much on it right now because I'm preparing a trailer for a gameplay of an other beautiful game that inspired Starbound...but please do,type your ideas!On games I can start building villas but I never complete them because I lack ideas(On Starbound tho' I prefer modifying generated structures...) P.S.: PLEASE WATCH THE SHOWCASE xp