A few bugs were found in the mod, so a new release is now available to download. All known bugs are now fixed. One particularly nice change is that now your screenshots will be sent to the StardewValley/Screenshots folder! This is the folder that you can navigate to in-game under "Options" in the menu. Configurations are still not available yet sadly, but those are on track to be released in the v1.1.0 update. So stay tuned for that!
- Fixed bug where some players' buildings were invisible in screenshots.
- Fixed bug where players could not take screenshots in multiple save files without restarting the game each time.
- Fixed bug where weather in screenshots was always clear, with actual in-game weather visible in upper-left hand corner. Now weather in screenshots always appears the same as it does in-game.
- Added more update keys so that when the mod is updated, a more player-friendly website will show up as a link instead of GitHub.
- Changed destination folder of screenshots to be StardewValley/Screenshots (which can be accessed in-game in the menu, at the bottom of the "Options" tab).
- Made it so that if the player has a screenshot taken but then later restarts the day, another screenshot will be taken and will overwrite the old one.
- No longer requires MapImageExport dependency.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Daily Screenshot 1.0.3
Automatically takes a daily screenshot of your entire farm.