1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cut Content: Bus Interior Restored v1.1

Restored an unfinished "cut content" map.

1. Ulithium_Dragon
    Last Updated: [03/22/2017] Current Version: [v1.1]

Apparently there was an old planned bus interior map that was cut, but still in the files. I've restored it and used it as an interior for Pam's bus:

GIF (2).gif
    20170321201335_1.jpg 20170321201124_1.jpg

I had to make some edits to the map:
    - Removed the bus driver (that's Pam's job!).
    - Flipped the map so it made sense spatially as Pam's bus (it was facing the wrong direction).
    - Added in some of the never-implemented but finished animations for some of the character tiles.

Also as a means to make this map a tad more useful, you can activate the driver's seat and *cough* drive yourself to the Desert if you're impatient and don't feel like waiting for Pam, or too cheap to buy a ticket. :]

[​IMG]

Requirements:
    - Advanced Location Loader (and all of it's requirements).

*Made for v1.8 of SMAPI and v1.2 of ALL. I will try to keep it up to date with any updates to either of those things, just know that if I don't then it might not work anymore!

This mod WILL NOT WORK with the nightly build (the v1.2 beta update). Once it is fully released I will update this mod to it, but until then this mod will only work with v1.11 of SDV.

Nexus Mirror:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1032/?

Changelog:

v1.1:
    - Fixed the flipped posters.

v1.0:
    - Initial Release.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    IronZelly and Toycyborg like this.

Recent Updates

1. Poster Fix

Recent Reviews

1. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Nice, but is that Pewdiepie? :0
    1. Ulithium_Dragon
      Author's Response
      Who, my character? If she looks like someone else, then it was a coincidence.

If you're referring to any of the sprites inside the bus, I didn't draw those so ask ConcernedApe. :]