1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Messages 1.3.1

The first mod to create your very own secret messages !

1. doctortee
    A mod to create your own messages

Steam Link (With pictures) : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119066951

This mod adds fully-customisable pages.

You need to craft an Empty Page, and an Inscriber (at the Inventor's station)
    Then, use your page in the inscriber to alter its content.

When you have the page in the hand, (right-)click to open the reading GUI
    Then, put the page on the itemSlot, and the message will be shown

TODO :
    - New graphism

A big thanks to Hiran for his lib

Note : I'm not an artist, this mod was quickly done after someone requested it.
    Note 2 : The inscriber is using an altered version of the ironcraftingtable, that I'm also using on my other mod. Don't forget to check it too : Click Here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Waffle-Chan and befatal like this.

Recent Reviews

1. befatal
    befatal
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    AWESOME! GIVE AWE ALL MY SOME! BECAUSE OF THIS MODE STARBOUND bOUNDS TO Self-EXamination MODE. SOMETHING I REALLY NEEDED. CAN PUBLISH MY BOOK IN STARBOUND EASLIY. ISNT IT FANTASTIC? SO COOL FREZING. ALWAYS STARBOUND MAKES ME PEACE AND CLAM BUT NOW EVENMORE. EXAMINATED MY SELF EXTREMELY! NOW I AM GONNA THINK THIS GAME AS LIKE HIPER- OR DIGITAL NEW WAVE DIARY.reflect MY LIFE WITH BULDING AND PLAYING AND ALSO WRITTING. THANK YOU SO MUCH. BY THE WAY MY FIRST POST IN HERE. :)