1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Crystalworks Rebirth V3.2

Loads of new items, armor, and more all based on Avian Power Crystals

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    The original Koala files can be found here

Crystalworks Rebirth Overview

Make sure you fully uninstall any old versions of this mod before installing new ones.

Please report mod conflicts immediately with your starbound.log and I'll see to them

Before you uninstall: Remove ANY armor you have equipped that supplies special effects. If you don't, it may make your character unplayable until you reinstall the mods.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking for the temple blocks? Use the Portable 3D Printer!
    [​IMG]

This mod adds 90+ new/fixed items; 4 crafting stations, 19 'power' crystals, more uses for diamonds, 11 nano-objects (compact stations and special status effects), 42 melee weapons, 4 ranged weapons, 6 unique weapons

Weapons can be crafted at Gem Cutting Table and Power Crystal Station
    Objects can be crafted at various vanilla stations
    Imbued Armor is crafted at the Imbuing Station
    Mechs will be re-implemented eventually
    Missions and quests will be implemented eventually

Star Gem Tiering
    Tier 1:
    Diamond
    Tier 2: Peridot
    Tier 3: Citrine
    Tier 4: Onyx
    Tier 5: Opal/Garnet/Amethyst
    Tier 6: Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atomworks Rebirth can be found here
    Hunting+ Incarnate can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Tamino, Lirius and Smart_Guy like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Revenzous
    Revenzous
    5/5,
    Version: V3.2
    Good
  2. Tamino
    Tamino
    5/5,
    Version: V3.2
    This is a very nice mod and i really like this mod but please reimplanted the mechs.
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Author's Response
      I've been in a serious crater of emotional distress lately and am just crawling out. I have a lot to do - but it's definitely one of my priorities.
      The main issue right now is, until the next update, you can't attach tech to armor like you used to in Koala. I'm namely waiting for that.
  3. Scythe125
    Scythe125
    5/5,
    Version: V3.1
    WOW just WOW awesome also while I am here where do the ores spawn like arid-moderate danger like the original ores in-game have certain requirements do these?
  4. Puffball22
    Puffball22
    5/5,
    I LOVE THIS MOD!
  5. sollybanana
    sollybanana
    5/5,
    It Doesn't Work With Any Version!!!
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Author's Response
      It should work fine - as long as you're using stable. If it really is a problem - I need more details.