1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Crew Don't Close Doors At All 1.1

Stops your crew-members closing doors behind them.

1. O37
    Crew do not to close doors as they go through them. This mod does a little messing with the crew pathing code to try and stop them from closing every door behind them wherever they go, without affecting other NPCs.

When you're deep in whatever dungeon, sewer, or facility you find yourself invading, isn't it most inconvenient that your overly obsessive crew must close every door behind them as they go, and even as they run in and out of doorways in combat? Wouldn't it be better if they just gave it a rest and left a door open once in a while?
    This is why I made this mod.

I believe I have entirely wiped all door closing urges from the minds of the player's ship crew. Please let me know if you ever identify an instance in which a crewmember closes a door so that this atrocious behaviour can be rectified.

Note: This has not currently been tested for compatibility with any other crew behaviour mods, but it shouldn't cause problems unless those mods change the order of the script calls (which they shouldn't) or rely in any way upon the crew's ability to close doors.

In multiplayer the game will use the host's files and so the mod will work with only them having installed it. However all players should probably install for compatibility's sake. ;)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Feniter
    Feniter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Finally those crew members don't go blocking some crafting stations just because they stack up on some horizontal gate/door.
  2. ThisIsAFakeLamb
    ThisIsAFakeLamb
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Helpful! :D