1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Create-A-Friend v2.3 for SB v1.0

Create and equip custom NPCs!

1. another hotfix

Peelz
    Sorry for the issues guys. This update makes the employer station ACTUALLY CRAFTABLE FOR REALSIES. There there were some issues with blueprints and recipes, but you should now be able to craft the station from the tier-3 inventors table. I also changed the crafting recipe for the spawner base to cost you 5 silver bars and 5 core fragment ore.

Please let me know if any more issues are found. Thanks a bunch!

PS- I created a tutorial vid on how to use the mod. As soon as my internet stops...
    TheFloranChef and Solzucht like this.
  2. Hotfix

Peelz
    I didn't realize that the research station had been removed from the upper-tier ship, so the employers station is now craftable from the tier-3 inventors table. Sorry about that guys!
    TheFloranChef likes this.
  3. Updated for 1.0

Peelz
    Not much to say here. No major changes other than updating for v1.0. Also, if you prefer to download via the steam workshop, I just posted it there too!
    Known bugs:
    -NPCs don't know how to use certain weapons like whips, but that's a SB issue in general I think.

Stay tuned for the future! I've got some big ideas to implement now that 1.0 has dropped :)
    TheFloranChef likes this.
  4. WOOHOO! 2.0!

Peelz
    Wow!
    Ok, first off I would like to say a HUGE "Thank you" to everyone who has downloaded, liked, reviewed, and commented on this mod. This has been my most-downloaded mod thus far and we were even on the featured list for a while! You guys are amazing!

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about this update (and thank a few more people). The TLDR is at the bottom. After this mod's initial release I realized that there were some limitations in the starbound API that I would need to...
  5. The spawners are now, well, craftable :)

Peelz
    This is just a minor fix to address the issue that the Empoyer Station (from which you build the spawners) is actually uncraftable in the latest build. I fixed this. You can now craft the Employer Station from the Research Station for 500 pixels. (The research station is the panel that appears on your ship after your second/third update or so.

I also made some changes to the spawner recipes. Now each spawner costs 20 healing water, 10 glass and 10 steel bars. It shouldn't be too steep of a...
    Everypower likes this.