1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

CrazyFreak's Musical Collection 2.0

A musical collection with some of the most professional and accurate sounding ABCs out there.

1. CrazyFreak
    Hey there, I see you've stumbled across my musical collection! Let me ask you this: Have you ever wanted a particular song but you just can't find it, or perhaps you can find it but it just sounds out of tune or generally incorrect? Well with my musical collection I intend to only have the highest quality songs available to you, doing my best to ensure that the songs are near pitch perfect to the actual song! So no more downloading a song, playing it, and asking yourself "What the hell is this?"!

My musical collection has over 200 amazing, awesome quality songs and counting, all found and converted by me. And I intend to continue adding to this collection as long as I can find great quality MIDIs to convert.

Song List

Each song is labeled correctly, title and song name as seen in the song list above. So this music collection goes very well with the Extended Songbook mod. If you don't know what Extended Songbook is, Extended Songbook is an attempt to improve upon the song selection menus. It is a great mod and I would recommend it to anyone!

Requests:
    Have a song you really want to see added to my music collection? Let me know! I'll be sure to check every post or PM given to me concerning requests. Keep in mind, however, that I am limited to my ability to find MIDIs for the song, so if I cannot find the MIDI then I cannot add the song to the list, unfortunately. Also keep in mind that this music collection consists of music that I would want to listen to, as I also use this music collection for my own personal uses. So please don't be offended if your requested song isn't added, it's nothing personal!

Anyways, I think that's all I've got for now, so I hope you enjoy my music collection!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. ALREDYTAKEN
    ALREDYTAKEN
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    would be 5 stars if it had Il Vento D'oro and Stardust Crusaders, but its still great
  2. bob23008
    bob23008
    5/5,
    ану чики брики в дамки
  3. Dustine
    Dustine
    5/5,
    jojo
  4. Byron Springhill
    Byron Springhill
    5/5,
    Could we get some Pokemon Diamond and Pearl themes?
  5. nova_clockwork
    nova_clockwork
    5/5,
    persona series
  6. Cross Czech
    Cross Czech
    5/5,
    You haz Nightwish? Why can't I click a 6th star? Thank you
  7. SkeithStone
    SkeithStone
    4/5,
    Really good mod. 4/5
  8. Vauban
    Vauban
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9
    I would give it a 5 Star, but I would like it if you added the entire Undertale Soundtrack, such as Megalovania, Asgore, Hopes and dreams and all of them, Then I will give it a 5 Star, Either way great pack
    1. CrazyFreak
      Author's Response
  9. voctzx
    voctzx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    This is amazing man, can i request you to do Silhoutte from Kana-boon? I do manage to find the midi and try to convert it myself but the result is not really satisfying. So i hope you could help me, cheers
  10. Cube The Zombie
    Cube The Zombie
    1/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Awful pack.
    1. CrazyFreak
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Might I ask what your complaints may be with my Collection so that I may better it in the future?