1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy, Weird, and Random Instruments 1.0 Alpha (Glad Giraffe)

Just like the title, crazy, weird, and random instruments from across the multiverse!

1. piklup
    piklup
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0 Alpha (Glad Giraffe)
    7.8/10 "Not enough Horseradish" -IGN
  2. GSPU
    GSPU
    2/5,
    Downloaded it, grabbed both instruments, and they sound exactly the same as the preexisting instruments (Xylophone for Musical Bones, and Steel drum for Mayonnaise). It really should have something else for the sounds themselves, and I can only see this as a mod for comedy purposes at the time being. If it's meant to be serious, then it's straight up lacks creativity AND creativity in all cases.

And for the commentators that would point at Mayonnaise coming from spongebob, I really don't care about that.
  3. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    5/5,
    can you add a gun instrument
  4. Brix
    Brix
    5/5,
    How 'bout a gun to play an gunsolo on? Ya'know, like... uh... I... forgot... umm... that is... embarrassing...
  5. Forcedminer
    Forcedminer
    5/5,
    query.is Mayonnaise an instrument?
    humorous. it is now
  6. GeekMan
    GeekMan
    4/5,
    Could you maybe add an intrument that you can place down to play music on? coz we realy need this ;_;
  7. Eyb0ss
    Eyb0ss
    5/5,
    I Want The Skulls To The Bone Zone