1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Craftable Space Suit 1.0

Makes the space suit able to allow you to breath in space!

1. Skizot
    Craftable at crafting tables and bare hands everywhere! enjoy!

TO INSTALL:
    extract to the mod folder and run starbound :)
    IndeecGOD likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Do1or1die51
    Do1or1die51
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I would give this 5 stars but i doesn't protect you from the cold fix that plz
  2. Texmar
    Texmar
    5/5,
    I already had the Survival system, But just like the art work of the suit and backpack. Thanks!
  3. Rapto Jesus
    Rapto Jesus
    5/5,
    This is great! I've been wanting to explore asteroid fields and moons.
  4. gavlo
    gavlo
    5/5,
    Omg This Made My Gameplay SOOOOO Much Better/Funner Becuase I Can Explore Asteriod Feilds And Moon Planets
  5. Lordwolfe
    Lordwolfe
    5/5,
    excellent finally we needed this badly. its a sci-fi game space suits are a requirement.
  6. darknight737
    darknight737
    5/5,
    I like It...
    ^_^
  7. Wolff
    Wolff
    4/5,
    Looks good. Gave it 4 stars for lack of install instructions. Not a big deal :P But does this really help with the Air thing? Or does it just look cool? lol
    1. Skizot
      Author's Response
      the backpack allows you to breathe in space yes, and as with all mods it's just an extract to the mods folder, but i will add that now :)